Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Overheard in Alex Trebek's Office:



Alex Trebek


“Mrs. Deen? Alex Trebek here. The host of 'Jeopardy?' I wanted to call and personally invite you to participate in a special ‘celebrity has-beens’ edition of 'Jeopardy!' I immediately thought of you when I heard one of the categories is going to be, ‘Words that begin with N-I-G…’

Alex Trebek, host of the long-running Jeopardy! quiz show.

- - -
Paula Deen


“Well, I wouldn’t do well with that category at all. I only know ONE word that begins with ‘N-I-G’ and we all know what that is. I think you are just as bad as Matt Lauer and being a smartass, Alex Trebek, and just tryin' to get me to say nigger. SONUVABITCH! I said it again! But you made me, Alex! Damn my Tourette’s anyway.”

Paula Deen, America's favorite racist chef

Matt Lauer

- - -


"I just pissed myself, Alex. That is just GREAT! You told me you were going to do that but I didn't believe you! Holy shit! C'mon, Paula! Lighten up!"

Matt Lauer, host of NBC's 'Today' show






No comments: