![]() |
| Abraham Lincoln |
“Do
people in America today really think like these Dick Cheney and Rick Santorum characters? What sad, miserable excuses for human beings. The rest of the world mourns the death
of Nelson Mandela and meanwhile, Dick Cheney and Bill O'Reilly lay the smack down on the man. Pathetic.”
Former President Abraham Lincoln, author of the Emancipation Proclamation and well-known frontier cuddle bunny
- - -
![]() |
| George Washington |
“I
hated them before you did, Abe, but I've been dead longer, so it works out.”
George
Washington, believed to be the father of our country,
though paternity tests are inconclusive
- - -
![]() |
| Abraham Lincoln |
“Don’t
act so smug, George. You had wooden teeth before I did, too. I don’t much care
for this Rick Santorum dickhead, either, though I do think he's kind of cute for a repressed homosexual, a minority which hold a special place in my heart. Santorum is a foul, nasty-tempered cur, though.”
Abraham
Lincoln
- - -
![]() |
| George Washington |
“Oh he's a nasty little cocksucker is what he is. What
makes men such as these hate so much and with so very much enthusiasm? We taught them better.”
George
Washington


No comments:
Post a Comment