Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Overheard on George Will's Cellphone:


Katrina van den Heuvel



"George, I miss you. Where have you been?"

Katrina van den Heuvel, pundit, editor, publisher, part-owner of the magazine The Nation, frequent 'This Week' guest and part-time dominatrix.



- - -


George Will

"I am not on ABC any more, Miss Katrina. I am over on Fox. I wanted to be somewhere that didn't require me to think any more, where I'd be revered for the great conservative hunk of manliness that I am."

George Will, conservative author and now Fox News pundit



- - - 


Katrina van den Heuvel


"I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT SUNDAY MORNINGS. You haven't been to a session in months. I miss tearing your flesh with my teeth."
Katrina van den Heuvel





- - -



George Will


"I had to let the wounds heal, Miss Kristina. My wife was starting to notice. I will stop by this week. Same time as usual."
George Will


- - -





Katrina van den Heuvel




"And I will beat you twice for every minute you are late. Bring your corset."
Katrina van den Heuvel




- - -




George Will




"Yes, Miss Katrina."
George Will




No comments: