Friday, February 21, 2014

Overheard in Texas:



Ted Nugent

“Ever’body is lookin’ fer me to apola-gize for what I said about the president being a ‘subhuman mongrel,’ and a ‘chimpanzee.’ Well I ain’t gonna apologize to the president, but I do apologize on behalf of much better men than myself. I ain’t bright enough to know what that means, but that’s what I was told to say. I think it is some kind of underhanded slap at the president and my own personal refusal to admit I was wrong, because I weren’t.”

Ted Nugent, rock star/ultra-conservative gun rights mouthpiece/draft dodger/child molester



- - -


Greg Abbott

“Uhmm … about that, Ted. Maybe you don’t want to be saying those things any more, even though we both know they are truer than shit.”

Greg Abbott, Republican gubernatorial candidate in Texas, who enlisted Nugent’s help on the campaign trail





- - -



Randall Paul

"I’m sorry. That’s offensive and has no place in politics. You can say whatever shit you want at your Klan meetings, but dammit, let’s keep politics pure.”

Sen. Randall ‘Rand’ Paul (R-Kentucky)





- - -




Ted Nugent

“Keeping things pure is what the Klan is all about, Randall.”
Ted Nugent

No comments: