Sunday, February 16, 2014

Overheard on 'This Week':


Katrina van den Heuvel

"Jonathan, don't interrupt me again. And more importantly, do not contradict me. The last man who did that on this show spends most of his time wearing a ball gag."

Katrina van den Heuvel, pundit, editor, publisher, part-owner of the magazine The Nation and part-time dominatrix.




 - - -


 

"George loves wearing that, Katarina. Unfortunately, you'd never be able to get me in it."

Jonathan Karl, ABC News chief White House correspondent and panelist on 'This Week'





 - - -







Katrina van den Heuvel

"Really. That's what George said right before I put him into a sex swing for the first time and invited friends over to play. Watch yourself. I only give a single warning."
Katrina van den Heuvel








 - - -






"Best. Night. Ever. Thank you, Miss Katrina."

George Will, conservative newpaper columnist, Fox News contributor

No comments: