Friday, March 21, 2014

Overheard at Friday Night Karaoke:


Vladimir Putin

"This is song by my good friend Harry Nillson. You all know ‘Everybody’s Talking,’ so you sing along. That is not request. That is order."

Russian President Vladimir Putin

Everybody’s writing sanctions
I don’t listen to them
I just do not give a shit

Europeans keep on glaring
Obama, he just keeps on staring
I just do not give a shit

I’m just gonna keep Crimea
’Cuz it belongs to me
I’m rebuilding Russian empire
So kiss my pale white ass

Wah, wah wah wah wah
wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah
wah-aaaaaaaaaaaaaa-hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I’m going to the beach, Crimea
Gonna catch some rays
The people there love mother Russia
And hate the West

And I won’t let them le-eeeeeeevvvvvvv-eeeeeeeeeee Russia behind
No, I won’t let them le-eeeeeeevvvvvvv-eeeeeeeeeee Russia behind

"Thank you, ladies and gentlemen. Vladimir has left the building."

No comments: