Friday, June 28, 2013

Overheard Everywhere:



Paula Deen


"And now it is Home Depot, Sears and Kmart… all of them are dropping my products and severing all ties. For crying out loud! I can understand Sears and Kmart, but not Home Depot. Niggers don’t shop at Home Depot; they can’t build things. OH SHIT! I DID IT AGAIN! Me and my big damn southern mouth!”


Paula Deen, famed cook, who is embroiled in litigation resulting from her alleged racist behavior toward employees. The Food Network has canceled her show, and she has been dropped as a spokesperson or product supplier by WalMart, Target, Caesar's Resorts, QVC and Smithfield ham and pork products.



Matt Lauer
- - -

“I think you need to take a few days off, Paula. Or start a career in standup. Or get shitfaced drunk. This is now the third consecutive day when I can’t stop laughing at you. I've pissed myself three times already.”


Matt Lauer, host of the 'Today' show 


Paula Deen
 - - -



“I never knew you had such a mean streak, Matt. I always thought you were a nice West Virginia boy! What are you? Some kind of nigger lover? Sonuvabitch! SHIT! THERE I GO AGAIN! It is so hard to break a lifetime habit!”
Paula Deen
 

No comments: