Sunday, October 27, 2013

Overheard on Dick Cheney's Cellphone:


Dick Cheney


"I was never Wyoming Senator Mike Enzi's fishing buddy. He's a fucking liar. And that's easily verifiable: I shoot most of my hunting and fishing partners in the face. Have I ever shot Mike Enzi in the face? I rest my case. My daughter Liz is going to kick is feeble ass."


Former Vice President Dick Cheney







- - -

Liz Cheney



"Thank you, Daddy! I usually stab liars in the face. Do you want me to do that with Sen. Enzi? He lied about YOU! That's like telling a lie about JESUS!"


Liz Cheney, smug and abrasive far right wing conservative pundit steeped heavily in the politics of fear and maintaining a distance from reality. Cheney is seeking the GOP nomination for the senate position held by Mike Enzi, who has no plans to retire.





- - -


Dick Cheney






"No, sweetie. No stabbing. It cost me way too much money to buy your way out of the last one. Are you taking your meds?"

Dick Cheney





- - -


Liz Cheney





"Yes, daddy."


Liz Cheney





- - -







Dick Cheney




"You remember our deal, right?"

Dick Cheney



 
- - -








Liz Cheney




"OF COURSE I do. Just because I stab strangers in the face doesn't mean I'm crazy! You told me that! When I'm elected Iran, I let you bomb Iran because you think the whole nuclear ambition negotiations are a bunch of Iranian lies? Of course. Kill 'em! Kill those liars! Stab then in the face with a nuclear warhead! I love you daddy."


Liz Cheney

No comments: