Sunday, October 27, 2013

Overheard on Barack Obama's Cellphone:



Vladimir Putin






"President Obama, thank you for taking my call. Our spy satellites told me you weren't busy and could speak for a moment."
Russian President Vladimir Putin






- - -
Barack Obama




"Why wouldn't I? You at least were honest over the whole surveillance thing and I'm grateful for that."
President Barack Obama






- - -



Vladimir Putin






"That is why I call. I want to know this: would you like to have some naked photos of Michelle?"
President Putin






- - -



Barack Obama






"No, thanks, though. We take our own. Regularly."
President Obama






- - -




Vladimir Putin






"That explains the flashes we keep picking up on our White House satellites."
President Putin






- - -



Barack Obama




"We have some really great images of your former wife, if you'd like some mementos. Boy, she was quite the Russian babe. Nice rack!"


President Obama




- - -





Vladimir Putin




"No, no thank you. I need no photos of that one. I have enough memories to last a lifetime. That is all the attorney let me keep: the memories."
President Putin







- - -


Barack Obama




"Ha ha ha ha"


President Obama






- - -




Vladimir Putin






"Ho ho ho ho. We talk again soon."
President Putin

No comments: