Friday, January 31, 2014

Overheard Outside Rep. Michele Bachmann's Office:


Michele Bachmann

“I’m going to sue King Obama! He can’t butt-fuck the Constitution this way! Who does he think he is? Oh yeah … he thinks he is the king! Hand me my klonopin bottle, would you? My teeth are starting to chatter again.”

Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-Minnesota)





- - -


  
Lindsey Graham

“Oh, you go, Michele! I got your back, sweetie. And I LOVE the way you say butt-fuck—like a bitch who’s been there and done THAT a time or two!”

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-South Carolina)






- - -



Michele Bachmann

“(… blank ‘dead eyes’ stare and sound of teeth chattering …)”


Rep. Bachmann






- - -



Rafael Cruz Jr.


“This president believes we are an imperialist country and we will stop him!”

Sen. Rafael ‘Ted’ Cruz Jr. (R-Texas)





- - -




Franklin D. Roosevelt

“Sen. Cruz, I’ve been watching you and you really are one fucking moron. In order to keep things moving during World War II and the Great Depression, I was issuing about one executive order for every day I was in office. I'd suggest you try reading a history book, Sen. Cruz, but I know you can’t because you’re Canadian and all. And I know Rep. Bachmann can’t because of the klonopin. And Sen. Graham … well … ”

Former President Franklin Delano Roosevelt (D)




- - -



Herbert Hoover

“… Rides the shortbus, Franklin? Yes, he does. He’s less capable than I was. And by the way, I issued nearly as many executive orders as you did—about two every three days. It’s not just Democrats who have made use of the privilege.”

Former President Herbert Hoover (R)




- - -



Michele Bachmann



“You’re dead. How can you be talking to me? I’ve either gotta take more klonopin or less.”
Rep. Bachmann




- - -





Steve King

“Listen you dead jokers, President Obama has issued about 20 Executive Orders a day and plans to issue a bazillion more, according to his State of the Union address. That is unacceptable to those of us who care about this great country!”

Rep. Steve King (R-Iowa)




- - -





Louie Gohmert

“Bazillion! Gazillion! Mazillion! Raisinzillion! Trazillion! Zazillion! Magilla Gorilla! Ha Ha Ha.”

Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-Texas)





- - -








Herbert Hoover

“And there’s another passenger on the short bus. Listen, Stevie. You too, Louie. President Obama has issued about one Executive Order for every 12 days he’s been in office, the lowest rate for a president since Grover Cleveland. Don’t you read the fucking Wall Street Journal?”
President Hoover



- - -




Franklin D. Roosevelt



“You say that as if he can read. You’re as dumb as he is, Herbert.”
President Roosevelt





- - -







Herbert Hoover


“With my record, I think I established that all on my own, Polio Boy, so fuck you.”
President Hoover






- - -




Franklin D. Roosevelt

 Tell me, Herb. Does hell look anything like Hooverville?

President Roosevelt

No comments: