Monday, October 28, 2013

Overheard on Michelle Bachmann's Cellphone:


Michele Bachman

“Yes, it’s true, my campaign committee has issued payment of $14,000 to  the bankruptcy trustee for victims of convicted Ponzi schemer and former North Dakota pawn shop owner Frank Vennes. Ponzi schemer? That’s someone who schemes to look like Ponzi. Yes, Mr. Vennes  was convicted of laundering big time drug money laundering, as well as cocaine distribution and illegal firearm sales. HEY. This is America. Capitalism rules. Yes, Mr. Vennes' Ponzi victims are barely getting paid pennies on the dollar for their losses to Mr. Vennes. Yes, that money represents about 80 percent of the contributions Vennes and his wife made to my campaign, but not the $10,000 they gave my joint fundraising committee, nor the many, many, many thousands of dollars his friends and family donated to my campaigns. Yes, this was all reported by Mother Jones magazine, and yes, those liberal media types are a bunch of heathens sent by God to destroy me.”

Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-Minnesota)




- - -



Michele Bachman


“Could I have a glass of water and two klonopin, please? OF COURSE I have a prescription.”
Rep. Bachmann



- - -




Michele Bachmann

“Well, yes, it is true that after he donated a BOATLOAD of money to me, I petitioned the government in 2007 asking for  presidential pardon for Vennes. What? No, I don’t know if my doing so accelerated the donations to my campaign. Oh they did? I’m sure there was NO coincidence. Yes, it was unusual for me to make the petition because he lived outside of my district, but I really believe he is a great humanidorian and has repented. Yes, it’s true, the Ponzi scheme brought in more than $36 billion in a decade. What’s that have to do with me?”
Rep. Bachmann

No comments: