Monday, March 3, 2014

Overheard on Fox:


George Will

“The homosexuals need to stop being such happy winners! They are pissing the rest of America off by being such a bunch of sore winners over gay marriage and gay rights—and make no mistake, they are winning on both of those issues!”

George Will, conservative columnist/author/pundit





- - -




Katrina van den Heuvel

“George, did I give you permission to say that? I don't recall doing that.”

Katrina van den Heuvel, pundit, editor, publisher, part-owner of the magazine The Nation and part-time dominatrix.





- - -




George Will



“No, Miss Katrina. You did not.”
George Will





- - -




Katrina van den Heuvel

“Then why did those words go past your lips?”


Katrina van den Heuvel





 - - -







George Will


“I don’t know, Miss Katrina. How could I know? I am but a stupid worthless man.”
George Will





- - -




Katrina van den Heuvel



“Tell the truth, George. It’s because you didn’t think I would hear them, I think. Come here now. You must be punished.”
Katrina van den Heuvel





- - -







George Will


“Thank you, Miss Katrina. Can I put on the leather blackout mask first? I don’t like to see what’s coming.”
George Will





- - -





Katrina van den Heuvel



“Would you like that, George?”
Katrina van den Heuvel






- - -








George Will




“Yes, Miss Katrina.”
George Will






- - -




Katrina van den Heuvel



“Then no, you may not.”
Katrina van den Heuvel

No comments: