Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Overheard EVERYWHERE!:


Mitch McConnell




“You didn’t think we were going to stop talking about Obamacare, did you? Of course not! It remains the Titanic of federal programs! The government can’t do something this big! It’s just too much! We aren’t smart enough to be doing this!”
Sen. Mitch McConnell (R-Kentucky)




- - -


Ted Cruz
 

“Meanwhile… it turns out every fucking thing I said about Obamacare throwing elderly people into the streets and killing off special needs children via death panels was a complete and total bunch of fucking lies. I guess I should say I’m sorry and correct all of it, huh. NAH! I’m just going to keep bitching!”
Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas)




- - -




 

“And wait. While you two are bitching, I will be introducing legislation to delay the entire individual mandate under Obamacare… even though a third-grader in even the Florida public school system could read that law and KNOW exactly how to get away without being fined for noncompliance. But this way, I can do some more grandstanding!”
Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Florida)






- - -
Lindsey Graham






 “HOORAYYYYY for the good guys!”
Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-South Carolina)










No comments: