Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Overheard in Limburg, Germany:


Pope Francis I

“YOU SPENT $43 MILLION ON HOME AND OFFICE RENOVATIONS? DO YOU REALIZE HOW MANY CHILD SEX SLAVES WE COULD HAVE BOUGHT WITH THAT MONEY? HOW MANY CHILD SEXUAL ASSAULT LAWSUITS WE COULD HAVE SETTLED? I mean, Do You Know How Many Poor Children We Could Have Fed With That Money?”
 
Pope Francis I, addressing German Bishop Franz-Peter Tebart-van Elst, a.k.a., "Bishop Bling," whom he expelled from the Diocese of Limburg for his outrageous spending of church funds.




- - -
a.k.a. 'Bishop Bling'




 “I only raided the ‘Help the Poor’ box twice. Oh, and the candle concession box ONE TIME.”

Bishop Franz-Peter Tebartz-van Elst





- - -




Jesus Christ


“I’m going to let your little ‘$43 million fantasy’ slide for now, but I think you need to punch this joker right in the face, Francis. Leave a mark. Teach your priests some goddam humility. Just haul off and ‘PY-YOW!’ It’s what Father would do. Oh, that or set a bush on fire. Or flood the entire planet. Do you have any bushes handy?”

Jesus Christ, son of God

No comments: