Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Overheard in the Women's Room at Fox News:




Ann Coulter

“You are right! I have been out of the public eye TOO LONG! Missed me? Yeah, me neither. But I have a new book out now so I need to make some public appearances to promote it. Rest assured, it is the same race-baiting, gay-bashing, Democrat/liberal hating, anti-everything bullshit I write every few years, but hey, I NEED THE MONEY. Gotta pay for those hormone shots somehow, you know…”

America’s favorite conservative cunt Ann Coulter, also a noted transsexual and author



- - -


Peggy Noonan


 “Hey! I thought I WAS America’s favorite cunt! It says so right on my damn business card, so I better be!”

Peggy Noonanauthor, Wall Street Journal columnist, pundit, and the worst person in the world




- - -


Ann Coulter




 “Nope. YOU are just a plain old cunt, Peggy, and alas, no one’s favorite anything.”
Ann Coulter




- - -


Peggy Noonan





 “Bitch.”


Peggy Noonan

No comments: