Thursday, October 17, 2013

Overheard in Washington, D.C.:



Louis Gohmert


"Sen. John McCain is an al Qaeda sympathizer! A terrorist! A lout! A numb nuts! I know, I said that one a year ago, but it's still true."

Rep. Louis Gohmert (R-Texas), speaking at the Oct. 11 TEA Party sponsored Values Voters Summit in Washington, D.C.



- - -




John McCain


"You know, if Louis Gohmert had even a faint bit of a brain activity, I might be tempted to respond. But the poor guy... he's had two lobotomies and has a glass eye. I feel kind of sorry for him."

Sen. John McCain (R-Arizona)





Louis Gohmert
- - -



"Oh yeah, McCain? Well, you're a traitor to your party for voting for the budget deal. You aren't even a Republican. And you wear stupid socks. I know; I've tried talking to them. Your socks are really stupid."


Rep. Gohmert



- - -


John McCain




"Riding the short bus seems to be a common trait amongst legislators from Texas. Gomer, who do you think people are going to believe when they speak? You or me?"

Sen. McCain





- - -
Louis Gohmert




"I like Fruit Loops."

Rep. Gohmert





- - -



John McCain






"I rest my case."
Sen. McCain


No comments: