Friday, October 11, 2013

Overeheard at the Kerry Mansion:


Theresa Heinz Kerry





“JOHNNY! JOHNNY! Where are YOU?”
Theresa Heinz Kerry
John Kerry



- - -



“I’m in Afghanistan, Tessie.”
Secretary of State John Kerry




- - -

Theresa Heinz Kerry






“You are in an afghan? What the fuck are you doing in an afghan? Are you cold?”
Theresa Heinz Kerry




- - -


John Kerry







“Not an afghan, my love. AFGHANISTAN. It’s a country.”
Secretary Kerry




- - -





Theresa Heinz Kerry





“Is that near New Jersey?”
Theresa Heinz Kerry






- - -
John Kerry







“Only politically, my dear. Now, what do you need?”
Secretary Kerry





- - -


Theresa Heinz Kerry





“I need you to come home. Dinner is in an hour and then I need one of my special baths and a massage. We’re having your favorite for dinner—ketchup.”
Theresa Heinz Kerry





- - -
John Kerry





“No, that would be your favorite, Tessie. But I can’t be home for dinner tonight. I am halfway around the world. You will just have to save me some ketchup and I’ll have it when I get home in a few days.”
Secretary Kerry




- - -


Theresa Heinz Kerry




“Johnny, you can’t keep treating me like this! You're a heartless bastard! You never come home. You never pamper me anymore. Remember when you used to pamper me with foot rubs and beef jerkey bits? We were so in love, John. Where did our love go?”
Theresa Heinz Kerry




- - -

John Kerry




“I feel as much love for you now as I ever did, Tessie. You just need to ask your assistant if she can read you a story while you rest for a bit. I will be home soon.”
Secretary Kerry





- - -





Theresa Heinz Kerry


“If you can’t come home right now, don’t come home at all! And don’t bring me home any more ketchup, goddammit, I own a goddam factory! What kind of pervert  are you anyway, always handing out ketchup packets to strange women? Don’t you ever call here again, you mouth breather!”
Theresa Heinz Kerry

No comments: