Monday, October 21, 2013

Overheard in Alaska:





Sarah Palin
“Wow. Ya know, I wrote a whole online column about some alleged Crooked Bastards Club in Washington, D.C. and said the words ‘crappy’ and ‘bastards’ more times than I ever have in my whole life! It was all based on a group of crooks from up here in Alaska, people who abused the state government here for their own purposes, just like President Obama and his Obamacare Benghazi nightmare. But I digress... I wrote this column about stuff that is completely made up in my head! Who knew someone who only knows 500 words herself could have a future as a fantasy writer?”

Sarah Palin, former small town mayor, former half-term governor of Alaska, former vice presidential candidate, former reality show star, and Fox News commentator

No comments: