Monday, October 21, 2013

Overheard on 'Face the Nation':


Lindsey Graham

 


“House boys… and girls... Don’t you dare get rid of Johnny Boehner! He's the Boner Man! This shut down doesn’t make him a bad speaker. He’s a GREAT speaker! I give him my full and complete endorsement! He’s a home run hitter! And such a sensitive man! I love him! And man can he wear a pinstripe suit!”

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-South Carolina)
    
  
 

- - -

Mitch McConnell
 

“I’m not pretty and I’ve fucked over nearly every person in Washington at least twice, but dammit, I am right sometimes, particularly about how to get along in Washington. You don’t get to be as old and filthy rich as I am by being stupid, you know. I leave that bullshit for people like Louie Gohmert and Blake Farenthold… you know… Texans.”

Senate Minority Leader Sen. Mitch McConnell (R-Kentucky)






No comments: