Saturday, February 2, 2013

Overheard in Washington, D.C.




Sen. Lindsey Graham
"A lot of people believe I look like an old lesbian. There are entire websites devoted to it. No kidding. And then there are those people who say I must be a homosexual because I'm single, never been seen on a date with a woman, act like a prissy queen, and squeal like a little girl when someone splashes me with water. It's funny, though. No one ever says I'm a homosexual based on the time I spend cruising gay bars and bath houses. Oh wait. No one knew about that. Oh poopie."

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-South Carolina), who believes high-capacity magazines for automatic weapons are important because sometimes, dammit, you need more than six bullets to kill something properly.

- - -
Mr. Ed



"I taught him how to smile, you know. But when he takes me for a ride, I always make him use a saddle, if you get my meaning." 
Mr. Ed, famous talking horse.

No comments: