Sunday, September 1, 2013

Overheard on 'This Week':






Peggy Noonan

"This is one more instance of a president who just can't stand up and make a decision. And now, with a clever maneuver, he is making Congress appear responsible for whatever happens, though the present should rest assured: there are those of us who know better."


Peggy Noonan, author, Wall Street Journal columnist, pundit, meanest woman in the world, speaking on 'This Week with George Stephanopoulos'



George

- - -



"Peggy? How did you develop your amazing intellect, and venomous, pious delivery style?"

George Stephanopoulos, host of 'This Week'



Peggy Noonan

- - -



"I torture puppies and mentally retarded children. I find it clears my mind to think."
Peggy Noonan


- - -
George




"Peggy ... ?"
George Stephanopoulos


Peggy Noonan
- - -


"...Yes George ..."
Peggy Noonan


George
- - -




"...Did I just catch you checking out my gorgeous profile  ... ?"
George Stephanopoulos

- - -
Peggy Noonan




"No. I was busy thinking of new ways to be a cunt. On Sundays, I visit homes for the aged and piss with the dementia patients. As soon as I am out of here, I am off to have some fun."
Peggy Noonan




No comments: