Friday, August 30, 2013

Overheard in the United Kingdom:


David Cameron




“Well, I bloody well misjudged that one, didn’t I?“
British Prime Minister David Cameron after Parliament narrowly voted down a resolution supporting military action to punish the government of Syria for using chemical weaponry on its citizens.


- - -
Bashar al-Assad


“British Parliament and Citizens of the United Kingdom: I LOVE YOU! Thank you for sparing us the might of your powerful weapons for we are but a poor country of peaceful men. To United States I say, ‘nyah, nyah, nyah, nyah.’ Now you will excuse me while I go release more sarin gas on innocent citizens. No, no. I jest, I jest.”
Syrian President Bashar al-Assad

Vladimir Putin

- - -


“Syria belongs to my friend Bashar. Anyone who would attempt to make it otherwise is fucked. This means you, Barack Obama, my African warrior friend. Remember, about 100,000 Russians live in Syria. Harm one and there will be the most consequences.”
Russian President Vladimir Putin

Barack Obama

- - -

“Wow. You made it through four sentences without looking bored. Good work, Vladimir!”
President Barack Obama



- - -
Vladimir Putin




“Do not mock me, my brash American friend. I have warned you about that. Do you know what happened to the corpses of the last three men who mocked me?”
President Putin
Barack Obama

- - -

“No, I can’t say that I do.”


President Obama


 
- - -


Vladimir Putin

  

“That’s just it, President Obama. No one does—except me. Ponder that the next time you make pouty faces for your television cameras.”
President Putin

Barack Obama

- - -


". . ."

President Obama


- - -

Barack Obama


“Goddamit! Michelle! Please bring me some fresh pants. Putin made me piss myself again.”
President Obama









No comments: